I. General provisions
1. PSGames.lt e-store is owned by the permanent resident of Lithuania Vytautas Cironka, who is engaged in individual activities according to the certificate Nr. 782006 (Data Proprietor Identification Number P84874), address: Gilužio str. 6 - 82, 06279 Vilnius, tel .: 370 618 22742. The rules of the Online Store (hereinafter referred to as the Store) (hereinafter referred to as the "Rules") apply to the client ordering in www.PSGames.lt.
2. PSGames.lt has the right to adjust the Shop Rules. The rules apply to all Customers ordering in this Store.
3. The Client must familiarize himself with the Shop Rules before placing an order. In all cases, the Customer is deemed to be familiar with the Rules and approves of them when finalizing the order. 4. The store is not liable for losses incurred (material or moral) in cases where problems have been caused to the Customer without taking into account the information of the Rules which is publicly displayed on this page.
1. The customer must register for the ordering of goods from the Shop by entering all the information which is indicated on the registration form. All required fields are required for proper order execution. The shop confirms that the fact of the registration does not mean that information messages will be sent to the Customer, except those required for the ordering and delivery of the goods. At the request of the Client, he will be given the opportunity to choose such messages to be sent to him.
2. When ordering goods, the Customer's personal data necessary for the delivery of the goods must be indicated: name; surname; the address where goods will be delivered; phone number; others necessary information for delivery. The store confirms that such data will only be used for the ordering and delivery of goods. The store undertakes not to disclose such information to third parties, except the Store partners, who provide delivery services or other services related to the delivery or execution of the Customer's order. Exceptions to any other personal disclosure of Client's information to third parties are in all cases coordinated with the Client. In all other cases, any personal data of the Client may be disclosed to third parties only in cases provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. The customer, by registering in the Shop and ordering the goods, undertakes to store and not reveal his / her login details to anyone. In addition, the Client confirms that he is a full-time and has the right to order goods in the Shop. In the event that the Customer disclose their login details, the Shop is exempted from any liability thereon.
4. The client, having got acquainted with the Rules, confirms that he is informed that cookies (files sent from the web server) will be placed on his computer when browsing the Store.
5. The store confirms that it seeks to use the most advanced technology for Customer Personal Data Protection.
III. Order terms and conditions
1. The customer chooses the goods he likes on the shop's website. His choice is based on a basket of goods.
2. Once the goods basket has been completed, the Customer (if he has not yet registered and logged on to the system) must enter the data necessary for delivery of the selected goods: his name, surname, address, on which the goods will be delivered, the phone and additional information that may be relevant for the delivery of the order goods. The shop confirms that the data provided by the Client will be used exclusively for the purpose of selling and delivering the goods, without prejudice to the requirements for the protection of personal data provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. Next, the Customer must choose one of the possible methods of billing in the Shop. At the same time, the delivery method and price may be chosen.
4. In the last step, all data submitted by the Customer is generated, before which the Customer must verify that the submitted data is correct and in accordance with his wishes. The customer has the opportunity to correct the errors, if any, before sending the order. In the event that before the goods are selected, the Customer is not familiar with the Rules of the Store, he must do so before confirming the order and the data provided therein, otherwise the Customer will be deemed to be familiar with the Rules.
5. After the Customer confirms the order, the Store receives all information about it. The order is deemed to be submitted from the moment it is received by the Store. In this case, it is considered that there is an agreement between the Customer and the Store. However, such agreement is deemed to be enforceable only from the moment when the Shop receives confirmation from the Customer's chosen payment method for the settlement of the goods.
6. Upon submission of the order to the Customer, the Shop system automatically sends an e-mail to the Customer, which specifies the ordered goods and the data submitted by the Customer.
7. The store, upon receipt of a notification that the Customer has executed a payment order for the order made, undertakes to execute the order.
8. The order submitted by the Customer is stored in the Stores database in accordance with the requirements of the valid legislation of the Republic of Lithuania regarding the term of such data storage.
9. In all cases, the Client is deemed to be familiar with and unconditionally accepting all the Rules of the Shipment, when placing the order, as with any other terms specified in the order.
10. The contract is concluded and executed in the Lithuanian language.
IV. Warranty and product pricing
1. The characteristics of each Store's product are commonly referred to each item.
2. The store indicates and the Client confirms that he is aware that the goods specified in the Shop may, in their color, shape or other parameters, be inconsistent with the actual size, shape and color of the goods due to the characteristics of the monitor used.
3. The customer agrees that, when placing an order electronically in the Shop, he undertakes to pay the price for the goods, indicated on the order.
4. Prices in the Shop and in the order are indicated in EUR.
5. The store sells goods that meet the conditions specified in the order. In cases where the goods delivered to the Customer do not meet certain requirements of the order, the Customer agrees to notify the Shop immediately by e-mail or phone indicated by the Shop without delay. The Store undertakes to take all action necessary to eliminate existing deficiencies if such defects arise due to the fault of the Shop or third parties acting on its behalf. The Customer has the right to defend his rights in accordance with the procedure provided for in the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, without having remedied the shortcomings in the reasonable time-limit agreed with the Customer.
6. Shop obligations with regard to goods:
6.1. The store undertakes to transfer goods that correspond to the information indicated on each item.
6.2. The store undertakes to provide the Customer with the quantity specified in the order. The store is not responsible for cases in which the quantity of goods transferred is not accurate due to the fact that the Customer incorrectly provided the data in the order placed on the shop.
6.3. The store in all cases provides the Customer with a range of products that meet the criteria provided for in the Order.
6.4. The store specifies the delivery time for each item, so the customer must pay attention to possible different delivery terms before making an order.
6.5. The shop has undertaken to indicate all information related to the goods and its delivery, and to contact the Customer in case if due to circumstances beyond the Shop, the order made can not be fulfilled accordingly.
6.6. Delivered goods are packed according to their nature in order to make the goods suitable for their intended use.
V. Return of goods
1. When purchasing PSGames.lt, every buyer and merchant of good quality purchased with him will receive a 14-day return guarantee from the date of receipt of the goods.
2. To return a good quality item:
Be sure to contact the Shop by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Without early warn and coordination, returns are not accepted.
Explain the reason and attach proof of purchase.
The item should not be used, with labeling and original packaging, intact and unbreakable in appearance.
3. Each product shall be provided with a supplier guarantee for the production batch and other defects not related to the normal use of the product and environmental influences. You can find the warranty period for each item in the product description.
4. In order to return the product of inappropriate quality, follow the steps above.
5. The shop undertakes to provide the user with a reasoned written response no later than 30 days after receipt of the user's request.
NOTE: Digital goods (PS + Subscription Codes, Playstation Wallet Supplements, ADD-ONS game add-ons, etc.) are not accepted and are non-refundable.
VI. Payment terms and conditions
1. The customer will pay for the goods ordered by him in one of the ways indicated in the Shop: using his online bank, using the Paysera.lt system, by paying a payment card at the LPExpress terminal or by paying a cash / payment card to a courier.
2. If the customer has chosen one of the methods of online payment, he undertakes to pay for the ordered goods immediately, otherwise he will lose the right to make claims regarding the violation of terms of delivery, since according to the order of the Customer, the parcel of goods is started to be formed only after the receipt of payment for the goods by the Shop.
VII Delivery of goods
1. The store undertakes to indicate the delivery time for each item. In case of any delivery problems, the Store undertakes to contact the Customer and find the best solution.
2. The Client undertakes to pay attention to the specified delivery time and apply to the Shop only if it has elapsed 24 hours after the delivery deadline.
3. The customer undertakes, when ordering the goods, to indicate the place of delivery of the goods, and the person who will accept the goods.
4. The customer undertakes to accept the goods himself. In the event that he can not accept the goods himself, and the goods are delivered to the indicated address and on the basis of other data provided by the Customer, the Customer is not entitled to express claims to the Shop for the delivery of the goods to an unfit entity.
5. The goods ordered in the Shop are delivered in these ways:
1) LP Express courier
2) LP Express Terminals
3) Omniva terminals
4) Omniva courier (Latvia)
5) Individual collection of goods (Lithuania)
6) by email (digital items)
6. After choosing LP Express/Omniva Terminals, you will have the opportunity to select the most suitable LP Express/Omniva terminal from the list.
7. In cases where upon receipt of the goods the Customer notices that the item does not have the right goods, the Customer must immediately inform the Shop about it.
8. When the customer chooses to withdraw the goods independently, the Shop undertakes to allow the customer to withdraw the goods on the same business day on which the Shop receives the customer's payment for the goods. Upon receipt of the payment, the Shop undertakes to contact the customer with the phone number he has specified and agree on the withdrawal time. Goods are collected on working days from 9 am to 7 pm
VI. Other provisions
1. All notices to the Store must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com or by the phone no. +370 618 22742.
2. The contract is concluded, executed and all communication between the Customer and the Stores is conducted in the state language.